Marsha has been selling real estate since 1991 and has personally closed over 50 million dollars of residential volume. She grew up on the east side of Columbus and graduated from Walnut Ridge High School. She has since lived in Reynoldsburg, Hilliard, Dublin and Powell, as well as a couple of years in Raleigh, NC, where she earned her broker’s license. Marsha sells in all areas of Franklin County, and services Delaware, Licking, Fairfield, Pickaway, Madison and Union Counties. In her spare time, she enjoys dining out with friends, outdoor festivals, and spending time with her pets, Roxy and Miss Kitty.
Marsha exhibits a strong working knowledge of the Central Ohio housing market. She is very knowledgeable about financing options including first time buyer programs, FHA/VA, short sales, foreclosure and bank-owned properties. Marsha also has advanced knowledge of title-related matters. She is committed to professionalism, ethics, fair housing laws and has proven negotiation skills.
- Columbus Board of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
Marsha is the recipient of a number of sales awards and designations, including:
- Graduate, Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Columbus Board of Realtors: 1 and 5 Million Dollar Club Awards.
- Ohio Association of Realtors: Award of Distinction; Award of Achievement
- Re/Max Executive Club
- HER Presidents Club
- Prudential Presidents Circle